Thank you for your interest in our employment opportunities.
All-In Removal is the largest Horse Manure Removal and Shavings Delivery Company in the Ocala area. Currently, we operate 8 Roll-Off trucks as well as 6 Walking Floor Semi Trucks. In addition to horse manure removal and shavings delivery, All-In also provides dumpsters for construction debris, household clean-outs, yard debris and many other uses.
We are a growing company and are looking for the right people to assist and join us in that growth. Even if you don’t see a job in your area of experience listed, feel free to contact our office and speak with our President and CEO, Don Emrick.
Roll-Off and Walking Floor positions available. Must have clean MVR and background check. Benefits, bonuses, and incentives available. 40+ hours per week. Safe and operable equipment.
Job Purpose: To fulfill the companies transportation obligations efficiently and effectively while adhering to all safety and DOT regulations.
Skills/Qualifications: Class A/B CDL, Ability to use Email and IPhone Applications, Clean Driving Record, Clean Background History, Ability to Communicate Effectively with Customers and Management, Dependability, Promptness, Light Mechanical Ability, Attention to Detail, Documentation Skills
Driver Job Duties:
- Safely and accurately complete jobs as they are assigned to you via Field Force Manager.
- Complete all forms necessary within FFM.
- Relay all relevant conversations with customers to management to ensure the company solves any issues that may have arisen.
- Will neatly, accurately and completely fill out all necessary paperwork throughout the day and turn in to proper person.
- Is Responsible for performing minor maintenance functions to trucks on a specified day of the week, visible on the shop information board.
- Will ensure truck is kept neat and clean on a daily basis and will also perform a more thorough cleaning according to the schedule provided.
- Responsible for noticing potential problems on trucks that if given attention immediately, could save time and resources in the future.
- Will ensure that the company loaders are kept in the same manner as your company truck.
- Drivers will work closely with the Shop Mechanic on allotted days to do the pre-trip inspection on the truck for the purposes of pre-emptively repairing problems in waiting.
- Drivers should relay any information that may be of any importance concerning the company customers, competition, competitor’s customers or any potential customer to the President of the company.
- Will assist the Shop Mechanic in keeping a neat, organized and clean shop area.
- Responsible for ensuring the proper use of company phone, credit card and fuel card.
- Will make the President aware of any circumstances personally or professionally which may prevent you from performing your job to the standard defined.
- Will act responsibly on the job site taking care not to damage others property by operating equipment in a way that would endanger anyone or anything.
- Responsible for driving equipment in a manner that will not expose you or the company to fines or penalties from any law enforcement agency.